Registration and Start Time
Race numbers will be issued on the day. These can be worn on the body or on your pack as long as they are viable to checkpoint marshals
As the days are short in February, there is a time limit of 7.5 hours, with a 13:30 cut-off for the start of loop 3
- 07:30 – Registration opens
- 08:10 – Registration for first start closes
- 08:15 – Race briefing for first start
- 08:30 – Solo race start (wave 1)
- 09:10 – Registration for second start closes
- 09:15 – Race briefing for second start
- 09:30 – Relay and solo start (wave 2)
- 13:30 – Cut-off for starting loop 3
- 16:00 – FINISH
Relay runners for Loops 2 and 3 do not need to be registered by 09:15, but do need to be in time for quick briefing at the check-in table and to be ready for your previous runner.
Relay runners will have consecutive numbers (e.g. 81, 82, 83) and abbreviated team names will be written on numbers.
Emergency Contact, First Aid and Injuries
First Aid cover will be provided. For minor injuries, contact event HQ to request First Aid support. For life-threatening injuries contact the emergency services directly on 999 (or 112 from a mobile), after which you should inform Event HQ.
If you drop out of the event, please inform a marshal as soon as possible otherwise a search may be started. If you need assistance in returning to the village hall, please contact Event HQ, which will send the meatwagon.